Followers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Small Business Saturday (LATE!)/Cyber Monday Sale!

Hey there!

I posted on my Close To My Heart facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/IanDregerCloseToMyHeartIndependentConsultant) yesterday about the sale I had going on, but realized I never posted it here for those of you who aren't on facebook!  I'm so sorry!  From now until Monday night at 11:59 p.m. when you spend $100 in Close To My Heart, you will receive a free C-sized stamp.  When you order, let me know what your selected C-Size stamp you want, and I'll get that ordered for you and sent out.

Also, if you spend $50, you can order the November Stamp of the Month Capture the Date for $5.  If you are into calendars, this is the PERFECT stamp set for you.  In addition to that, when you purchase the November Stamp of the Month for $5, you can receive a stamp set (size A through E) for 50% off!  What a deal.


So if you choose to spend $95 in Close To My Heart products through my site, and purchase the $5 November Stamp of the Month set, you will receive a FREE C-sized stamp and 50% off one stamp set size A through E!  What a deal for Small Business Saturday/Cyber Monday.

Start shopping now at:  http://iandreger.ctmh.com/retail!

Craft on,
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment