Although I don't post nearly as much as I want to, nor craft the same, I am lucky to have all of you stop by when you have a chance to see what is new in my world. The comments that some of you leave are inspiring and help push me to continue to create. Thank you for that!
So, without further adieu, I am going to be nominating 5 people for the Liebster Award. Now, here's a stipulation, if you don't want to continue this, there is absolutely NO pressure and I will not be upset if you don't. If you do, that's great! Again, really...I mean it...NO pressure! Also, these are in no particular order:
1. Karon - I met Karon through the Cricut Message Board. She does AMAZING work and inspires me to continue to create. She is an avid follower of my blog, and honestly comments more on my work than I do on hers. I need to work on this.
2. Sharondalyn - Another person I met through the Cricut Message Board - but Sharondalyn does wonders with a little paper, some pictures and glue. Check her out and go follow her. You won't be disappointed! If you are into vinyl - she's your gal!
3. Jayma - OK, I cheated but I'm OK with that. I can bend the rules, right? Jayma is my upline with Close To My Heart. She is the original person who got me hooked on this amazing company and although we have never met, I consider her someone who is easy to talk to and confide in. I am so lucky to have her in my life!
4. Diane - Diane is someone who has believed in me for quite some time. This past summer she approached me about being a designer on the Exploring Cricut blog and this has opened many doors fo rme. Thank you, Diane! Check out her work too!
5. Sharon - Sharon has also been quite a nice supporter to my crafting for quite some time. She is always leaving comments on my posts about how she loved this or that. I'm an awful blog follower because I rarely make it over to comment on her blog but she makes me want to scraplift a thing or two from her . Check her out! :D
That's it for today. Still haven't edited the video I made yesterday. Crazy, busy week, but it's coming. Stay tuned for that!