Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Just as I expected

It has been another month since I last blogged.  I haven't had any ambition to craft lately.  In fact, my Mother's Day card did not go as planned, and I still haven't sent it out.  I also have to make two thank you cards, a birthday card and a Father's Day card very soon.  I just look at my Cricut and feel tired.  What's wrong with me?  I have no idea why I lost the passion to craft.  Perhaps writing in here will help me get motivated again to craft those cards.  Wish me luck, I think I'm going to look through my cartridges and see what I can find for the above mentioned cards.  Good thing I have the Father's Day Cartridge - that one will be easy.  ;)

Ian

1 comment:

  1. Ian we all go through crafter's block don't force it though as you can only craft when you feel inspired at least that's what works for me. What helps sometimes is to look at some of the craft magazines for inspiration or craft telly. You'll get your mojo back.

    ReplyDelete