Followers

Friday, April 6, 2012

Well, well, well...

As you can see by the date on this post, and the date on my last post, it has been forever since I last updated this blog.  Things are about to change, I can assure you that.  There have been a lot of things going on in my personal life and I have had to make some difficult decisions.  Ultimately, I'm hoping the decisions I made are the right ones, but time will only tell.

So, what's new with me?  Not too much.  I am still working a lot and trying to craft whenever possible.  My sister just had her second child and so in the upcoming days I am going to create a congratulations card for her.  I need to do some searching for the perfect card, but am looking forward to the finalized project.

I'm also going to hopefully transfer a lot of the photos I have taken of cards and projects and transfer them over here.  From what I can remember, I'll try to do a small post on what I did, cartridges used, and the reason for the project.  Let's hope this works!  :)

I'm also in the process of purchasing a camcorder so I can start making videos of my projects to put up here.  That way you can learn as I go and see all the steps that went into the project.  Hopefully that camcorder will be purchased in the next month or so.

Stay tuned...
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment