Followers

Friday, May 24, 2013

End of the Year/Goodbye Card Series 13 of 13


Hi everyone!

Today, I have another end of the year/goodbye card for one of my RAs.  I'll be posting one card a day on here to show all 13 cards.

I wanted to give my RAs something as a going away gift.  I made a card for each one of them and wrote a small note to each of them.  I hope they all enjoy them.

Here's the thirteenth and last card in the installment.  I discovered and fell in love with Your Next Stamp stamps.  They have a plethora of cute images and I want them all.  Seriously.  Anyway, here are the pictures.  I chose Rock Star Fhinn, for my RA Nathaniel.  Nathaniel was in his 2nd year as a RA and both years was supervised by me.  I had a lot of fun with Nathaniel and it was great getting to know him in his 1x1 meetings with me.  A natural competitor, I was able to learn more about him than a chair-flipping RA (long story).  

I will be honest, I did not write down any of the Copic markers that I used.  This was my first time using them, and as you can tell, I need to take a class.  Here's hoping I can take one this summer!  I also used a sentiment from one of the Stamp of the Months and the Dotty for You paper pack, both from Close To My Heart.



Craft on,
Ian

8 comments:

  1. Super cute card!Love your image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ian this card rocks!
    This has been a super series and I'm so glad you shared all of them with us.
    Have a safe and happy weekend!
    Hugs
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, D! It was definitely a labor of love but worth it. I was so happy I could make one for each of their personalities and they really enjoyed them! :)

      Delete
  3. Ian -- these cards have been just FAB!! What a neat thing to do for them and for you to share with all of us :)

    Lucy
    Love 2 Create

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ink dauber boxes. Where did you get the cases?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cathleen! I got mine from eBay. :)

      Delete