Followers

Thursday, May 23, 2013

End of the Year/Goodbye Card Series 12 of 13


Hi everyone!

Today, I have another end of the year/goodbye card for one of my RAs.  I'll be posting one card a day on here to show all 13 cards.

I wanted to give my RAs something as a going away gift.  I made a card for each one of them and wrote a small note to each of them.  I hope they all enjoy them.

Here's the twelfth card in the installment.  I discovered and fell in love with Your Next Stamp stamps.  They have a plethora of cute images and I want them all.  Seriously.  Anyway, here are the pictures.  I chose Ellie Loves Walking Her Dog, for my RA Mikayla.  Mikayla was in her first year as a RA.  She is a funny funny person and it was nice being able to mentor her throughout the year to shape her into a good RA.

I will be honest, I did not write down any of the Copic markers that I used.  This was my first time using them, and as you can tell, I need to take a class.  Here's hoping I can take one this summer!  I also used a sentiment from one of the Stamp of the Months and the Dotty for You paper pack, both from Close To My Heart.



Craft on,
Ian

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable girl with her dog image.
    Love your card. Cute, cute, cute!
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, D! So glad you enjoyed all of these cards. :)

      Delete