Followers

Monday, February 25, 2013

New Doortags!

Hi there!

I have a fun little post for you today.  Last night I gave my RAs their new doortags.  Each semester, the RAs are required to give their residents 2 doortags.  At the beginning of the semester, and right before Spring Break.  It is encouraged that we as pro-staff do the same.  So, I made their new doortags for the March 1st deadline.

It just so happens that over at Exploring Cricut, we had a challenge to create a post with a household pet or animal if we didn't have a pet.  So I made cute little squirrels for my RAs.  I cut the squirrels at 5.5".  I then added a couple hints of white gel pen and wrote the RAs name on the tail.  How fun!


Thanks for stopping by to have a peek!

Craft on,
Ian

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane! The RAs did too. :)

      Delete
  2. Cute Ian! Love me CAC!! TFS :)

    Michelle (DT sister)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! CAC is a wonderful cartridge. :)

      Delete
  3. Fun squirrel and the RAs will love them!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Annette! They did!! They are so good to me. :)

      Delete
  4. This is such a fun squirrel Ian and fantastic door tags!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sharon! :) You are too kind.

      Delete
  5. Very cute idea! They should love these!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! They really did like them. One person gasped when she saw it. :)

      Delete
  6. Very cute!
    What gel pens do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Renee! I use the Uni-ball Signo Broad UM-153 Gel Ink Pen - White Ink. I ordered them from JetPens.com and got a set of 10 for a nice price. I think there was a sale so I grabbed all the colors. :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! Maybe you can make them for your bedroom doors at home. The family would love that! I think it would catch them by surprise.

      Delete
  8. These are so cute!!! love the detail... they will love them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nancy! They really did. :) Glad you liked them!!

      Delete