Followers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Close To My Heart


Hi folks!

Recently, I got a sneak peak of the NEW Idea Book from Close To My Heart!  It looks fantastic!  There are some new things to share with you and I couldn't be more excited.


The first is that we have a new Consultant Kit - Essential.  It is $49 (down from $99).  Here's a picture of what you can expect if you sign up to be a consultant with Close To My Heart!  For this kit you get $130 worth of product for a low price of $49!  How awesome is that?


The next thing you can do if you want to be a consultant is to grab the Consultant Kit - Master.  With this, you get everything in the Essential Kit as well as what is shown below.  All of THIS can be yours for $99!  This has a total retail value of $280!  Neat!

If that hasn't sparked any interest, I wanted to mention the NEW Cricut Cartridge exclusive to Close To My Heart!  It's the Cricut Artiste Cartridge.  This looks like it's going to be a FANTASTIC new cartridge you will want to add to your collection!  This cartridge is selling for $99 and is available for pre-order right now or if you would rather wait, you can order it on August 1!  It has 700 images on it and is loaded with Themed Images, a font, cards, shapes, and 3D items.  It also comes with 3 D-sized coordinating stamps and 3-12"x9" Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes!  All of that for $99 is quite a deal!  Or shall I say steal?  :)  This comes with the handbook, overlay, cartridge and another booklet with directions on how to put certain items together.


So as to not overwhelm you, I will stop there for now.  More exciting things to come so stay tuned!  If you have any questions, or are interested in either becoming a consultant or ordering any items let me know or log on to iandreger.ctmh.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment