Followers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Blog Hop - Monday!

Hi folks!

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the weather.  I also hope that it is starting to rain a bit so that we can all try and beat the heat.  The grass over here in New York is no longer green so that's sad.  We are supposed to be getting rain on Sunday so fingers crossed - we do.  If not - I'm heading to a friend's pool so if it isn't raining, I'll be there.  :)

Did you see my blinkie on the right side?  Exploring Cricut will be having a Christmas in July Blog Hop on Monday.  Stay tuned for that as I'm in the process of coming up with the perfect card for the hop.  Did you know that I was so excited for July to do Christmas in July and so far, it's July 14 and there have been NO Christmas cards made.  How horrible!  Hopefully this blog hop gets me in the mood to make some cards.  :D

Looking forward to seeing you hop with us on Monday!

Craft on,
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment