Followers

Saturday, July 7, 2012

And the winner is...

Hi Everyone!

First of all I wanted to thank you for all of the nice memories you shared with me.  I wasn't able to make it home this year and was in turn feeling a little nostalgic.  Not wanting to feel this way alone, I'm glad you all described your favorite memories growing up.  Thank you!  Made me feel less alone.  :)  I waited to comment on each one individually - which I will do, but wanted to wait until the giveaway was over.  :)

Ok, enough of the mushy gushy stuff.  On to the winner.  I have officially passed the 125 mark with followers through Google as well as email subscribers.  Woot woot!  There were 28 total comments.  I used Random.org to pick the winner and counted the posts to find out who won.  Random.org picked the number:


And after counting the comments, the winner of the Cri-Kits goes to:


Congratulations D!  I will be emailing you in just a few minutes to get your address.  :)  What a nice memory to have from growing up.  I'm sorry to hear that your parents are both gone, but hopefully this memory boost helped bring comfort on the holiday.  :)  

This was really fun.  I will probably be doing giveaways in the future.  Perhaps at big milestones like 200 followers, 300, 500, etc or even just randomly.  You never know so check back often.  And feel free to share this blog with others!  

Craft on,
Ian

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I just realized I thanked Ian it the next post but not here. (hanging head in shame)
    THANK YOU IAN!!!
    I recieved the Cri-Kits pens and holder and love, love, love them.
    You are such a generous soul.
    The card you sent with it was nicely done---> Love it.
    I am so goning to craftlift this.
    D-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do not worry about it. :) You are so welcome! I'm glad you love the holder and pens and are hopefully getting some good use out of them. :D You have my email - send me a pic of what you create with them!!

      You can certainly craftlift the card or any of my projects. :)

      Delete
  2. Oops sorry about the typos. Didn't proof read 1st. (again with the shame) lol
    D-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too funny. no worries!! :) No shame no shame. haha.

      Delete