Followers

Friday, May 25, 2012

A birthday gift!

I'm so so so thankful to be a member of the Cricut message board.  Did I mention I was thankful?  There are so many thoughtful people there that I am often overwhelmed by their creativity and wish I had 1/10th of the creativity that the members on the message board have.

A while back I asked the message board for ideas on what to do for my birthday since I'd be alone.  Another member made a post stating that she had my address for anyone that wanted to send me a card.  Although not the intent of my original post, I was so excited when I realized I had a package from a message board member waiting at the mail room.

I was absolutely stunned when I opened the package.  Absolutely.  Stunned.  I could not believe my eyes.  What I saw was simply amazing.  I couldn't believe it!  Khrista, my friend from the message board who lives all the way on the other side of the country, sent me the following card and gift.









For a more detailed look, check out the video below!


Thank you so so so much, Khrista!  I still cannot get over what you sent me.  I love it!!!  THANK YOU!!!

I hope you are all enjoying your day!

Craft on,
Ian

6 comments:

  1. Great gift! Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane! :) Yes, it was a great gift. Hope you are well!! :)

      Ian

      Delete
  2. Happy B-Lated Birthday!!!I hope I get a great gift like them one you got!My Bday is in June.TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy early birthday! What's on your birthday wish list? :)

      Delete
  3. OMG I love the card, love the house, love the "booty" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Aren't they just fantastic!! Love it all! :)

      Delete