Followers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Thank You card

As you may remember from a previous post, I am the Advisor of the ALANA student organization on campus.  ALANA stands for Asian, Latino(a), African American, Native American.  Every year the student organization that I advise does a fashion show in February.  I was so proud of the work they did that I wanted to make them a card to thank them for the hard work.  I made an easel card.  The woman came from the Forever Young cartridge and the black on the inside of the card was pop dotted to make it look like she was standing on a runway.  They thought these were just the cutest.  I also used stamped sentiments on the front of the card from My Pink Stamper.  At the last minute I added the blue to the top of the front of the card and three pieces of bling.  I thought it was a train wreck but people really thought they were cute.  The jury's still out.



2 comments:

  1. This jury of one has come to a verdict.
    I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! I appreciate the warm remarks. :) You are too kind and I'm glad you love it! Will definitely try it again.

      Delete