Followers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Thank You banner/Thank You Journals

This was a very quick project I threw together at the last minute.  This semester we had an RA appreciation day.  I cheated and purchased banner paper (pre-cut triangles) from Joann's, and then cut out the letters.  I can't remember what cart the letters came from.  I adhered them to the banner and cut holes in the top.  I thread thick twine through the holes and hung it up in my apartment.  Fun stuff.

The next couple of pictures are of a journal I made.  I got the idea from StampTV and used sentiments from Tim Holtz.  The paper is from Joann's and Hobby Lobby.  The brads are also from Hobby Lobby.  I used a Ticket Tag punch to cut the corners of the sentiment white paper.  The front and the back are similar except the back doesn't have a sentiment on it.  The journals came from Staples as did the pens.  Inside the pen is a matching piece of cardstock from the journal.  I made 14 of these for my staff.  They liked these as well and felt appreciated.  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment