Followers

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Scrapbooking & Life

Hi there!

I hope you all have been doing well.  This has been quite a week.  Life is catching up with me and I've been busier than all get out.  Hopefully life hasn't been as hectic for all of you.  Last night, I went on a Close To My Heart spending spree, and my credit card company thanks me.   Haha!  I ordered some ink pads, the ink pad organizer, and some stamps to help me with my upcoming Mother's Day blog hop.  Speaking of, part 1 of my project came in the mail on Friday and hopefully with this new CTMH haul, the 2nd portion should arrive by mid-week.  Exciting stuff.  I just went through and looked at the catalog again and found about another 20 items I "need".  So, once I make a couple payments on the credit card, I'm going to order some more products.

Today was the annual rock concert on campus.  It was basically an all-day event where several bands play on the campus green and students are able to sit outside and enjoy the weather.  Since my mind is always wandering, and I can't get my brain off of crafting stuff, I was scoping out Amazon to see what products they recommended to me regarding previous craft purchases.  I stumbled upon this gem, and thought I would call your attention to it.  The kit really seems like something that a scrapbooker would really like.  Currently, I'm not a scrapbooker but this seemed like a cute kit to use in your layouts.  All of the reviews on the kit say people are so impressed with the huge amount of items that come in it.  Even if you don't scrapbook, and simply do cards, these could make for some cute embellishments.  It has fun colors and tons in the box (over 600 items!)  All of that for $24.99?  That seems like a pretty good deal for me.  I mean, with that, who wouldn't want to scrapbook?  Check it out below!




The description says you should pair it with Becky Higgins photo pocket pages, but those might not be necessary.  

Anyway, I might not get any crafting done until Monday night as I just need some time to breathe right now, but hopefully I can bang out a couple cards between Monday and Wednesday.  The end of year banquet that I'm planning is also coming up this upcoming Friday so I'm excited to get that done and over with.  It's a lot of planning, and paying attention to the small details but I'm excited to see it all come together.  I'll try to post pictures of the decorations, etc. next weekend.  

Anyway, that's just an update from me.  I hope you are all well!

Craft on,
Ian

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ian, I've seen a few projects that folks have done from PL or Project Life and they are all just darling! I don't know if I'm that detailed though! Hope you get some rest my friend!

    PinkE
    Creations By PinkE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, PinkE! :) We finished the banquet tonite and I'm just exhausted! I have been laying on the couch for the past hour just staring at the tv. haha. Here's hoping I can get my Mother's Day project done tomorrow!! :)

      Delete