Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

It came, it came!!

For those of you that remember, on Easter Sunday I had ordered a camcorder, from HSN.com, I've had my eyes on for a while.  Well, it came today!  It charged for about 3 hours and will be ready to go soon.  Unfortunately I am not able to craft until Saturday.  My hope is to do my very first video that day as well.  Wish me luck!

Anyway, I took some pictures of the new camcorder.  Isn't she pretty?!




This camera is so small and lightweight that it will be perfect!  The only thing I wish it had was a remote so I could zoom in on certain areas of my project while I'm making it for the viewer.  Oh well, I can always manually do it.  I will hopefully be doing some shopping haul videos as well as the occasional cooking video!  Lots of plans in the works, so stay tuned!  :)

Craft on,
Ian

2 comments:

  1. She is Beautiful! Congrats on your new arrival!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melody! I cannot WAIT to start recording! :)

      Delete