Followers

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Close To My Heart - New Consultant Kit

Hi folks!

My new Consultant kit came today for Close To My Heart.  I couldn't wait to get home and open the box up and see everything that was in the box.  I was impressed!  The box was rather heavy but there was so much in it!  Although I might have a problem because it didn't satiate my CTMH appetite and I want to order more, more, more!!  :)  I recorded a video of me opening the kit and show you what's in it.  The video WAS 30+ minutes, but lucky for you, I edited it so it's less than 15 minutes.  I did have to fast forward through a couple things (and I learned out to mute the sound so you didn't hear the chipmunks while I spoke).  :)  So, here is the video!


If you are interested in ordering any products from Close To My Heart, I would love for you to order through me from my CTMH website.  I have set a goal to sell $300 worth of product by May 25th, and would love it if you helped me reach my goal.

Craft on!
Ian

2 comments:

  1. Great video Ian and congrats on participating in your first blog hop and being a featured designer on a DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) I'm excited for next weekend and to see everyone's projects. Speaking of...I should start mine! Eeek! haha.

      Delete